Layers of sweet, decadent chocolatey yumminess. This is a classic and one of our favorites! This dessert can be made in individual parfait cups or in a large trifle dish (leaving round cakes as whole layers). This dish begins with a layer of cake or brownie, then layer pudding and cool whip (or frozen whipped topping), add candy and repeat! We have chosen a mix of Kit Kats and Heath/Skor bars (toffee) for a perfect amount of crunch.
Chocolate Cake & Candy Parfait
Chocolate Cake & Candy Parfait with layers of cake, chocolate pudding, cool whip and candy.
- Prepare cake mix as directed or bake your own cake or brownie recipe, let cool
- Prepare pudding as directed
- Chop candy into small pieces
- Tear or cut cake into chunks
- In a parfait cup, glass, bowl or trifle dish, layer in the following order: cake, pudding, cool whip then candy. Repeat layers with candy ending on top.
- Refrigerate until served (can be made up to a day prior).