Fiery Buffalo Chicken + Creamy Ranch Queso = TOUCHDOWN! Kick off your game day party with this easy and popular dish. Save time and use a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken!
- Yield: 8-10 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Buffalo Chicken Ranch Queso Nachos
- Shredded Chicken - 2 Breasts, precooked
- Buffalo Hot Sauce - 1 Cup
- Tortilla Chips - 15-20 ounces
- Shredded Cheese (Mexican Blend) - 2 Cups
- Whole Milk - 1 Cup
- Tomatoes - 3 Medium
- Jalepenos - 2
- Butter - 2 Tablespoons
- Flour - 2 Tablespoons
- Ranch Seasoning - 2 Tablespoons
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In medium bowl, combine shredded chicken with buffalo hot sauce
- Chop tomatoes
- Slice jalapeños
- In baking dish or on baking sheet, layer nachos, buffalo chicken mixture, tomatoes, jalapeños and 1 Cup of the shredded cheese - be sure to reserve 6 ounces of shredded cheese for the queso sauce (step 8).
- Repeat layers ending with shredded cheese on top
- Bake for 15-20, until cheese is melty and chicken is warm (chicken should be pre-cooked, we used a deli rotisserie chicken)
- While nachos are baking, prepare queso in a small or medium saucepan: heat flour and butter together, whisk until they become bubbly. Whisk the milk into the flour and butter and bring to a simmer (you may need to increase the heat to reach a simmer). Once thickened, remove from heat. Add ranch seasoning and whisk until blended. Add 6 ounces of the shredded Mexican blend cheese and whisk until melty.
- Pour queso over nachos and serve!
Best served immediately as queso can soften nacho chips. Alternatively you can serve queso on the side as a dip.