Who doesn’t love Cajun seasoning? Here is a DIY easy Cajun seasoning mix you can make with what you probably already have in your pantry!
- Prep Time: 1 minutes
Cajun Seasoning Mix
- Salt - 1 Tablespoon
- Cayenne Pepper - 1 Tablespoon
- Paprika - 1 Tablespoon
- Black Pepper - 1 Tablespoon
- Oregano, dried - 1/2 Tablespoon
- Onion Powder - 1/2 Tablespoon
- Red Pepper Flake - 1/2 Tablespoon
- Thyme - 1/2 Tablespoon
Mix all ingredients in a bag and use to season your favorite meats and vegetables. Great on shrimp and chicken dishes!