Chocolate covered strawberries are everywhere on Valentine’s Day, to mix things up, dip raspberries in dark chocolate! Raspberries taste great with chocolate, they have a bright red color, juicy delicate texture and sinfully sweet flavor. Enjoy!
- Yield: 18 ounces of dipped raspberries
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
Dark Chocolate Dipped Raspberries
- Raspberries - 12 ounces
- Dark Chocolate - 6 ounces
- Wash and dry raspberries. They must be dry to dip them
- Using a microwave safe bowl, heat chocolate pieces (make sure to use chips or small pieces) for approx 1 minute. Stir. Heat in 15-20 second intervals stirring in between. DO NOT OVERHEAT. The chocolate will burn and get too firm for dipping.
- Dip the bottom of each raspberry 1/2 to 2/3 deep depending on preference and set on wax paper or baking tray to cool.
- Refrigerate until serving