Bacon Spinach Salad
An easy Spinach Salad with Turkey Bacon and Hard Boiled Eggs makes for a healthy and quick lunch or dinner!
- Baby Spinach - 5 Cups Loosely Packed
- Turkey Bacon - 4 Strips
- Eggs - 2
- Sliced Red Onion - 1/2 Cup
- Sliced Mushrooms - 1 Cup
- Catalina Dressing - 1/2 Cup
- Hard boil two eggs, set aside
- Cook 4 Rashers of Bacon (we used Nitrate Free Turkey Bacon)
- Combine Baby Spinach, chopped Onions, sliced Mushrooms, sliced Red Onion, Sliced Eggs and Bacon in a large bowl.
- Serve and add Catalina dressing to taste (may substitute with French dressing).