Adding healthy avocado to Pico de Gallo adds flavor and texture that is so yummy! Fresh tomatoes, cilantro and avocados paired with crunchy chips…wow! This Pico de Gallo recipe is a necessity for anyone who loves healthy mexican food!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Pico de Gallo with Avocado
- Avocado - 2
- Tomatoes, Diced (Roma or Plum) - 3
- Onion (White or Yellow) - 1/2
- Cilantro - 1/4 Cup
- Jalepeno - 1
- Lime - 1
- Dice Tomatoes, 1/2 of an Onion, Avocados, Cilantro and Jalepeno (be sure to wash hands after handling Jalepenos or wear gloves, they can be hot!). For less spicy Pico de Gallo, remove the seeds and ribs of the Jalepeno and discard.
- Mix all diced ingredients
- Squeeze the juice of the Lime onto the Pico de Gallo
- Salt to Taste
- Mix and Serve (best serve chilled)