Light, buttery and flakey Crescent Rolls filled with savory ham and ooey goey melted Swiss cheese. They are great for lunch, dinner or make an amazing appetizer for a party or gathering. Dip in our homemade honey mustard, made with Spicy Brown mustard for a delicious addition. This recipe is so easy and comes out great every time!
- Yield: 8 Roll-Ups
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
Ham & Swiss Crescent Roll-Ups
- Open Crescent Rolls, roll out dough and separate into individual triangles
- Fold Swiss cheese slices in half and add a half slice of Swiss to each slice of ham, form into a roll
- Place ham and swiss roll onto thick side of Crescent triangle and roll from thick to thin point
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 375 for 13-16 minutes (until golden brown) or as directed on Crescent Rolls package
- Mix homemade honey mustard and enjoy!